NeXTfairs clients are business partners, and true ambassadors for the work it does.
Markets we serve:
We are headquartered in Qatar, with regional and international reach
OUR STRATEGIC ALLIANCES & PARTNERS
NeXTfairs has a strong commitment to forming partnerships with overseas organizations to contribute to providing new platforms for growth, vast access to new markets, knowledge, and expertise in the industry. To date, NeXTfairs is proud to have formed long-term partnership’s with one of the largest and leading international event organizers in the region and around the world.
Dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company with events across more than 25 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia. Headquartered in Dubai since 1989, we have expanded our operations from this global hub city to Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Canada, South Africa, Egypt and the UK, achieving impressive growth in emerging and mature markets.
With more than 90 years and the most comprehensive
breadth of services and technology, we bring brands and
customers closer together through events, exhibits and
GES is more than just an event planning and marketing company. GES is a boutique agency that delivers results, no matter where you are.
From intimate galas to high-calibre stadium shows, Circo brings the magic. Our teams produce cultural, corporate, and sports events around the world. Design and storytelling are at the heart of what we do. We create multimedia experiences that not only bring a brand to life, but inspire people to live your brand. That’s why we love integrating features like generated content that empower audiences to enrich your story in unique and original ways.
Omanexpo LLC is the Sultanate’s leading organizer with a global perspective. Backed by high net worth business personalities representing diversified business holdings in Oman, Omanexpo LLC is a well-established player in the Meeting, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) industry in the Middle East.
MIE Groups was founded in 2000, which is the first domestic professional exhibition serving organizer in Dubai. MIE Groups pioneered the channel for Chinese companies to participate in Middle East and Africa exhibitions.
1st Arabia is known for its uncompromised success in delivering creative innovative and conceptualized exhibitions, conferences and events. 1st Arabia has grown to become one of the most challenging MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition) Organizing and Management Firms in the GCC, moving shoulder to shoulder in service offering and head to head in competing & meeting the market demands of a rapidly growing MICE industry in the GCC.
our international network
- Master Builders Australia
- Enterprise Ireland
- Portuguese Entrepreneurial Association – AEP
- Advantage Austria
- Italian Trade Commission – ICE
- QDB, Qatar Development Bank
- Wallonia Export & Investment (AWEX)
- JETRO – Japan External Trade Organization
- Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency – KOTRA
- Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation
- Trade Promotion Agency of Andalucia – EXTENDA
- Ontario Ministry of International Trade & Investment
- SEDA, Saudi Export development Athority
- Sri Lanka Tea Board
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade – CCPIT
- Public Authority of Industry
- Swedish Trade Council
- Czech Trade, National Trade Promotion Agency
- LECA, Lebanese Exhibitions and Conferences Association
- Thai Trade Centre
- Egypt Expo & Convention Authority – EECA
- Chamber of Commerce Luxembourg
- Taiwan External Trade Development – TAITRA
- UBIFRANCE – French Agency for International Business Development
- MATRADE – Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
- CEPEX “Tunisia Export”
- Tunisian Export Promotion Center – CEPEX
- Federal Ministry of Economics & Technology
- NCH – Netherlands Council for Trade Promotion
- IGEME – Export Promotion Center of Turkey
- Hellenic Foreign Trade Board – HEPO
- Ithraa, Oman’s inward investment and export development agency
- Dubai Exports
- Hungarian Investment & Trade Agency – HITA
- Trade Development Authority Of Pakistan:TDAP
- UK Trade & Investment – UKTI
- Isfahan Chamber of Commerce
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Iraq
- Confederation of Indian Industries – CII